What Does the Gibsons Chamber of Commerce Do?Apr 30, 2015
The Gibsons and District Chamber of Commerce, incorporated in March 27, 1946, is a not-for-profit organization representing the interests and concerns of local businesses. Through the Gibsons Chamber, members access benefits, partnerships, marketing, and networking opportunities. Most importantly, the Chamber of Commerce advocates to local, Provincial and Federal governments on behalf of its members to ensure that their concerns are being heard. The Gibsons Chamber of Commerce gives the business community a voice.
- Exist to make the community a better place to live.
- Provide an avenue for business people in the community to create a positive business environment.
- Provide the local business community with the means to promote our community to the outside world-either for tourism or business.
- Provide visitor services.
- Work for sound legislation and efficient administration at the community and all levels of government.