Gibsons and District Chamber of Commerce, Sunshine Coast BC
Updated Chamber Money Saving Member Benefits
Gibsons Chamber offers many benefits your Membership. Savings that will - Lower Your Costs, Improve Profitability, Make Life Easier, Improve your Competitive Advantage. Advertising, Promotional, Merchandising, Networking,Sponsoring,Communicating
Our communication tools are: the Gibsons Chamber Web site www.gibsonschamber.com Chamber Connector Newsletter (over 660 subscribers), - Member 2 Member Bulletin (to over 220 members Coast Wide), Direct Mail, Facebook, Social Media, Direct Links
- For your business we provide website directory listing with tile ad and direct link
- Money Saving Benefits - Chambers Insurance Programs (Health, Dental, Life, Accident, Property, Liability, Legal, Theft), Business)
- Fuel Savings with Petro Can, Shell, Imperial Oil (Esso) coast to coast
- Shipping, Courier and Distribution Savings world wide with UPS, Purolator
- After Hours Event Host - showcase business / network / connect
- Member 2 Member promo - special incentives to other Chamber members to secure their patronage, incremental revenues,
- Workshops - Professional presenters of business oriented topics that will provide, information, tools, examples and updates on current markets that ultimately saves $
- Event Sponsoring - key note presenter, advertiser, / speaker, a display of your business and receive advertising focus in newspapers, on the web, in our newsletters
- Chamber Window Display - be the sole advertiser in our large picture window display space in Sunnycrest Mall. High pedestrian traffic 7 days a week for a whole month.
- Card / Brochure Racking at the Chamber office and in the Gibsons Visitor Information Centre in Lower Gibsons - 15,000+ visitors throughout the prime tourism period
- Bill Board Sign Advertising Opportunity - Display signage at the VISITOR INFORMATION PARK on Stewart Rd at top of highway connector from Ferry Terminal. Last reported MOT numbers for 2014 is average of 63,000 vehicles per week pass by VIP. Peaking with 74,000 per week average +17% during peak tourism months June - August.
Sunshine Coast BC Business News and Information
- Hikeforce Sailing Academy Official Launch July 22
Jul 19, 2016Happening Friday, July 22 from 1 - 9 pm! A great opportunity to meet the owners of a brand-new Coast business, check out their operation and enjoy a summertime beverage at a "hoppenin'" place.
- Historic Walking Tours - July
Jun 29, 2016Historic Walking Tours of Gibsons Landing start at 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday in July (except Sea Cavalcade weekend, July 24/25).
- Help Chart the Course for BC Ferries
Jun 29, 2016How do changes to ferry service and schedules affect your business? Express your concerns as a member of the BC Ferry Advisory.
- Historical Walking Tour of Gibsons Landing
May 17, 2016SUNSHINE COAST MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES PRESENTS:
Historical Walking Tours of Gibsons,hosted by: Dale Peterson
First tour Saturday May 21st, 10am.
Meet at George Gibsons Statue - by donation
Call to Register: (604)886-8232
- Sunshine Coast Hotel Tax
May 13, 2016Sunshine Coast Tourism is pleased to announce provincial approval of a new source of funding for further developing the Sunshine Coast as a tourism destination.
- News Archives ...
Visitor Information Park (VIP)